We do not supply fabrics with Block of The Month because of shipping to people who sign up all over the world.
Our KERRY quilt BOM is done by email over 15 months. A kit is available see below
The BOM 2018 starts September 2017. The first one will arrive before the end of each month.
This is what to expect
- Clear photos of the finished quilt for your guidance
- A monthly email with instructions and the pattern plus photographs with an explanation of the block
- History relating to each block
- YouTube videos on techniques that you may be unfamiliar with to keep you updated
- Finishing instructions at the end
We can supply you with a landscape pack and they can be ordered via our Online Store
The Landscape pack will contain useful landscape fabrics, including hand dyed fabric.
Start collecting landscape type fabrics, and useful fabrics that you can use, often you can use fabric that is not intended for a landscape. The windows in the Church in this quilt were cut out of a neck tie that was perfect for the job!
A collection of Sharpie markers are also important, that will be covered in the YouTube tutorial.
So start collecting and gathering, you don't need huge amounts, scrap bins and fat quarters will be perfect
You are welcome to take photographs of the quilt if you intend to take part of for your enjoyment, we will feature everyones work on our website for all to see
If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.